A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Goodall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Goodall is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodall graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Goodall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frederick Goodall DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Goodall practice?
- Dr. Thomas Goodall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Goodall practices Neurological Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Eaton, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.