Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Goodenow
Dr. Thomas Goodenow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Goodenow is affiliated with Central Baptist Hospital, Saint Joseph Hospital and Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Goodenow has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Goodenow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. John Sartini
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi39
Dr. Kurt Volk
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Walaa Ayoub
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi16