inactive

Thomas J Goodenow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2013
Excellent physician
He is a very friendly, caring, compassionate doctor. Has been my doctor since early 90's. You will not find a better doctor than Thomas Goodenow. His nurses have always been helpful and courteous. He goes beyond the call of duty. I always feel confident that I'm getting the best advice. His down to earth attitude is wonderful. I have and would recommend this physician.

August 20th, 2012
staff does not return phone calls , I have to request my lab results from the lab myself and still do not get a follow up when they are abnormal values, when calling staff to ask what to do about abnormal labs they are very rude and not helpful it took me 4 weeks to get staff to help me and tell me to hold my medications when my labs were critical value and not even a follow up letter with instruction on my any of my visits