A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Goodrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Goodrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodrich
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodrich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Goodrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Saints Medical Center,Inc
- St. Luke`s Health Services,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Goodrich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Goodrich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Goodrich has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Thomas Goodrich practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.