A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Goodrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Goodrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodrich
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodrich Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodrich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Goodrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Saints Medical Center,Inc
- St. Luke`s Health Services,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Goodrich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Goodrich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Goodrich has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Thomas Goodrich practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.