A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gormley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gormley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gormley
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gormley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gormley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gormley graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gormley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Gormley MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Gormley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gormley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gormley practices Urology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Urologists.