A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Goss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Goss is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Goss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goss graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Goss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Goss practice?
Dr. Thomas Goss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Orthopedic Surgeons.