A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gossett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gossett, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gossett graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gossett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Carl Gossett MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Gossett practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gossett has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gossett practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Pathologists.