A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grabiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grabiak, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabiak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grabiak has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grabiak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Grabiak practice?
Dr. Thomas Grabiak practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons, Voorhees General Practitioners, and Voorhees Cardiothoracic Surgeons.