A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grabiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Grabiak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grabiak, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabiak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Grabiak has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grabiak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Grabiak practice?
Dr. Thomas Grabiak practices Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.