A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grabiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Grabiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grabiak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grabiak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grabiak, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabiak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Grabiak has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Grabiak FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Grabiak practice?
- Dr. Thomas Grabiak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Grabiak practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.