Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grabiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Grabiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grabiak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grabiak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grabiak, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabiak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Grabiak has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Grabiak FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Grabiak practice?
- Dr. Thomas Grabiak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Grabiak practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.