A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grabow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Grabow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grabow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabow graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Grabow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Grabow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Grabow practice?
- Dr. Thomas Grabow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Grabow practices Ophthalmology near Hondo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Helotes, TX.
See Hondo Ophthalmologists.