A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grabow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Grabow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grabow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabow graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Grabow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grabow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Grabow practice?
Dr. Thomas Grabow practices Ophthalmology near Hondo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Helotes, TX.
See Hondo Ophthalmologists.