Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Grace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grace
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Grace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grace graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Grace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Grace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Grace practice?
- Dr. Thomas Grace has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Grace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.