A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Grady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grady
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grady, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grady has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Austin Grady FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Grady practice?
- Dr. Thomas Grady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Grady practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oswego, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Oswego Cardiologists.