Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Grady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grady
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grady, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grady has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Austin Grady FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Grady practice?
- Dr. Thomas Grady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Grady practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oswego, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Oswego Cardiologists.