Cardiologist (heart)

140 W 6th St
Suite 270
Oswego, NY 13126
315-349-5752
Locations and availability (5)

|  Angel  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

When I first went to Dr. Grady, I was extremely ill. I have a serious chronic illness and it was severely impacting my life. I had young children so my main goal was to just survive for them. The first thing Dr. Grady asked me was, "How can I make your life better." I broke down and cried right in the office because no one had ever asked me that before. He then got on the phone with my husband and I in his office and spoke to a colleague at the Cleveland Clinic about my case. He wanted to make sure that what he thought would be the best medical intervention for me was appropriate. His colleague agreed and we started on a new regiment of drugs. He was, and still is, an angel on earth for me. That office visit was 10 years ago and he has successfully managed to keep me alive this long and for what I hope is a long time to come!

|  show details
by hdomanski@gmail.com on May 20th, 2011

excellent patient cariong and relationship.Takes the time to discuss you problems in detail and answer questions.Very friendly yet proffessional attitude.He even calls personally to your home togive you test results and check how you are.His diognosises have been right on.A terrific doctor.