Dr. Thomas Grady Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Liverpool, NY

4.7

January 21st, 2015
Dr Grady is everything one would want in a Doctor. He is a marvelous human being with excellent technical skills. There are none better in our opinion.

October 31st, 2011
Angel
When I first went to Dr. Grady, I was extremely ill. I have a serious chronic illness and it was severely impacting my life. I had young children so my main goal was to just survive for them. The first thing Dr. Grady asked me was, "How can I make your life better." I broke down and cried right in the office because no one had ever asked me that before. He then got on the phone with my husband and I in his office and spoke to a colleague at the Cleveland Clinic about my case. He wanted to make sure that what he thought would be the best medical intervention for me was appropriate. His colleague agreed and we started on a new regiment of drugs. He was, and still is, an angel on earth for me. That office visit was 10 years ago and he has successfully managed to keep me alive this long and for what I hope is a long time to come!

May 20th, 2011
excellent patient cariong and relationship.Takes the time to discuss you problems in detail and answer questions.Very friendly yet proffessional attitude.He even calls personally to your home togive you test results and check how you are.His diognosises have been right on.A terrific doctor.