A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Grahm, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grahm, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grahm graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Grahm has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Grahm FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Grahm practice?
- Dr. Thomas Grahm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Grahm practices Neurological Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.