Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Grana Jr
Dr. Thomas Grana Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Grana is affiliated with St Elizabeth Hospital and Lancaster General Hospital. Dr. Grana has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Grana Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Grana Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.
Dr. Anthony Samphilipo
Lancaster, PA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Lisa Aurand
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Lancaster, PA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Christopher Addis
Lancaster, PA 0.01 mi29