Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gratzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gratzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gratzer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gratzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gratzer, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gratzer graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Gratzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Gratzer MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Gratzer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gratzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gratzer practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.