Dr. Thomas Gratzer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2017
Fast, Short, and Inappropriate
Dr. Gratzer made me so uncomfortable that I have decided not to return for any more follow-ups, risking running out of medication. He has made very weird inappropriate comments to me more than once and I would rather skip my medication refill appointments than have to go see him. Aside from comments he has made he is very "uppity"; he walks very fast and flails his arms while he walks, he talks fast, and it seems like he even thinks fast as most of my appointments are about 5 minutes long. Doesn't give me a ton of confidence spending that short of time with someone who is dishing out heavy duty medication. Not that I'd want to spend longer than 5 minutes in a room with this particular provider anyway. I'm looking for a new doctor.

September 27th, 2016
good visit
I would like to thank Dr. Graetzer for taking the time to explain my diagnosis and treatment plan in a way that I could easily understand. He really seemed to care about my health and that helps alot. Thanks again

September 16th, 2016
Dr. Gratzer has treated my son for several years. He is also available. He has stabilized my son's depression and anxiety and underlying ADD

September 7th, 2016
Dr. Gratzer is phenomenal. He understands my brain better than any doctor I have had ever in the past. I left the appointment feeling educated and had a plan of attack for the near, and distant future. I really liked how confident he was with our action plan as well. No hesitation and truly great experience. Thank You!

September 6th, 2016
Dr Gratzer
Dr Gratzer has helped me with my Bi-Polar ll stabilization

June 10th, 2016
It seems clear enough that this doctor has written the latest reviews himself, or had friends and associates post on his behalf. A person who posted on another physician review site has observed the same. How does this doctor go from being a doctor about whom patients are so critical, to a doctor who can do no wrong and receives five stars each and every time. Scroll down to see the reviews in their entirety.

June 6th, 2016
transferring to new clinic
Dr. Gratzer recently moved his practice to Psych Recovery. I did not know where he moved his practice to and saw a new provider at another clinic outside of Allkina. She did not want to keep me on my complicated med regime and I decompensated. I decompensated. She refereed me back Dr. Gratrzer who restored my meds and I am now doing very well. Dr. Gratzer did change my meds slightly. I am very grateful for Dr. Gratzer's care and his expertise of psychiatric medications. I would recommend him without reservation. I very much like the new clinic and staff

March 7th, 2016
Experience
Good experience. Adjusted my my meds and stabilized me. Follow ups are short but helpful.

February 25th, 2016
reference
Dr. Gratzer is a kind and empathic physician. He has helped me through a difficult time. Very knowledgeable. A pillar of strength

February 18th, 2016
experience
I have a good experience with Dr. Gratzer. Visits are short. He addresses my needs. Very knowledgeable about meds. Keeps me stable. Always pleasant.

February 11th, 2016
Positive experience
I have a very positive experience with Dr. Gratzer. I have a very good relationship with him, he is kind, caring, and very knowledgable.

February 10th, 2016
recommnedation
I would recommend Dr. Gratzer highly. He is good psychiatrist. He has helped over the past 12 years with my depression and anxiety. He has got me on the right meds. His appoints are brief and to the point. When I needed therapy, he referred me to a therapist.