A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Graul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Graul is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Graul, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Graul graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Graul has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alan Graul MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Graul practice?
- Dr. Thomas Graul has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Graul practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hebron, NE and Belleville, KS.
See Lincoln Ophthalmologists.