Learn more about Dr. Thomas Graul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Graul is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graul
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Graul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Graul, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Graul graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Graul has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Graul MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Graul practice?
- Dr. Thomas Graul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Graul practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, KS.
See Lincoln Ophthalmologists.