A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gravelyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gravelyn is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gravelyn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravelyn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gravelyn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Roy Gravelyn MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Gravelyn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gravelyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gravelyn practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Critical Care Practitioners, and Ypsilanti Pulmonologists.