A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Grayson, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Grayson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grayson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Grayson practice?
Dr. Thomas Grayson practices Surgery near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Connersville, IN.
See Richmond Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Grayson, Dr. Tomas Grayson, Dr. Tommie Grayson, Dr. Tommy Grayson