A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Graziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Graziano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Graziano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graziano graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graziano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Prince William Hosp
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Graziano MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Graziano practice?
- Dr. Thomas Graziano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Graziano practices Internal Medicine near Centreville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Centreville Internists.