A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Greely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greely
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Greely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Greely, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greely graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greely has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Greely MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Greely practice?
- Dr. Thomas Greely has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Greely practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.