A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Greely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Greely is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greely
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Greely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Greely, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greely graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greely has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Greely MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Greely practice?
- Dr. Thomas Greely has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Greely practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.