A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Greely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Greely is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greely
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Greely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Greely, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greely graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greely has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Greely MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Greely practice?
- Dr. Thomas Greely has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Greely practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.