Dr. Thomas Greenlee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Greenlee?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Greenlee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017

Highly recommend

Dr Greenlee is very compassionate doctor and very professional. He also seems to be experienced and very intelligent. I would highly recommend him.

February 11th, 2011

PATIENT

DR.GREENLEE OPERATED ON MY 3 YEARS AGO WHEN I HAD A DIVERTICULITIS ATTACK. HE SAVED MY LIFE. I'LL NEVER FORGET HIM.

August 29th, 2010

Hernia surgery

I had hernia surgery by Dr. Greenlee in the stomach area and now I look like a basketball hanging out of me. Went back and said it was a fat pocket and should go away with weight loss, think he did'nt like me coming back thinking I thought he may have did something wrong. well it just gets bigger and looks deformed. Been wanting to go have an other opinion but who. I really did not dislike this Dr. Just want my stomach back to normal. My family Dr. said they would have to cut me open to try and fix it and called what type of procedure it was almost more of a cosmetic surgery and it would not be an easy one so I'm just hanging in there trying to deal with.

May 13th, 2010

Don't bother going to him.

He didn't give me or my condition any consideration. Extremely uncaring.

July 22nd, 2009

Overall, I felt that Dr. Greenlee did a good job in my surgery, although I am sure that he felt there was more going on than what he found. I can say that his partner let me suffer for at least 24 hours before Dr. Greenlee came in the next day and ordered an additional pain medication (not controlled substance) which completely took care of the pain issue. However, I still suffer today and have no formal diagnosis, although almost every doctor I see suspects cancer. I have two new lesions with similar pathology to the initial one, which I had to undergo an antrectomy for and continue to deteriorate, although I am sure everyone is sick of hearing about, including me.

July 6th, 2017