Dr. Thomas Gregory MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 15th, 2016
He told us in front of my dying husband "the laws are changing and I will be glad when we are no longer required to treat terminal patients".

October 21st, 2015
Excellent doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Gregory. After my previous Dr ignored my low blood counts and kept giving me treatments I ended up with blood counts so low that I was hospitalized for 6 days. Dr Gregory saw me in the hospital and I was highly impressed with his manner and expertise. After being released I requested a change of doctors and luckily he accepted me as a patient...he has worked with me to get my blood counts back to normal and keeps a close watch on my numbers. I feel very secure with him as my doctor. He may not be prompt, that just means that he spends the time needed with each patient to provide the best care possible....he never makes me feel rushed and takes time to answer any questions I may have. I certainly do not mind waiting to see him, in my opinion this man saved my life and continues to provide quality care for me. If you want a doctor to hold you hand and coddle you then you need another doctor, however his knowledge of cancer and treatment and attention to detail totally makes up for it.

October 29th, 2014
Just see a different doctor...
He is not punctual. He comes in with no knowledge of why you are there. Then makes claims of being cancer free, that he can't possibly know, because he did not look far enough into the chart to realize that no ct scan has been done to confirm that there is metastisis. He is not personable. He stared at his computer screen with his back to me most of the time. He did not know much about my diagnosis or history. He asked me what treatment should be done. Then proceeded to ask what my urologist thought should be done. It was not reassuring. I'm normally pretty laid back with my doctors because I trust their knowledge and intentions. He made me feel on edge from the minute he walked in. I could not trust him. I was just more $ in his bank account. It didn't matter to him one way or another if I live or die. He has continued to try and bill me personally(not my insurance company) for everything he can think of, since I told his nurse I would not be back. I'm still trying to sort it out. Ridiculous.