Dr. Thomas Greider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Greider?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Greider?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2016

Didn't listen and kept interrupting me when I was trying to speak and had the worst bedside manor ever. He was one of the rudest doctors I have been to see. He questioned my knowledge and insulted me in the process. Didn't read my x-rays right, he said everything looked "Normal", but I know that it wasn't right. I sent my x-rays to a Radiologist and they confirmed that the x-rays were in fact, NOT normal.

May 21st, 2015

This doctor is SMART, SMART, SMART--- he is also VERY conservative, which I appreciate---- he has treated me and several of my family members for many years.

December 22nd, 2014

I agree with the person saying he spend less than 2 minutes with me and and always on a rush and only saying see you in 2 weeks without any real diagnosis.

September 28th, 2014

Not much information

Described the pain/uncomfortableness in my knees. MD moved the knees around and checked the x-rays. Said he has seen my type before and advised me to do exercise and see a physical therapist. Did not explain the knee problem, what to do to treat it, or how long it would take to heal. He advised not to over analyze it, and left the room quickly without checking to see if I had questions.

September 19th, 2014

fantastic doctor-- smart, funny and a brilliant diagnostician

April 14th, 2014

Excellent doctor

My family has been seeing Dr. Greider for over 20 years. He shows true concern for his patients. His surgical skills are exemplary. I would recommend Dr. Greider as an excellent orthopedic surgeon.

January 22nd, 2014

Stay away!

If you want questions answered, make sure you're between him and the door. Avg time spent - 2 minutes, usually less. Any arthritis on xrays? Expect a pill. Nothing more. 4 .other dr/pa and pt's said meniscus tear. He's the only one who said "I don't think you have that". The only one who says, "Let me see you hop". Every case is not a textbook case.

September 21st, 2012

I liked him

The Dr. was very good at listening to my complaint and timely in ordering mri and diagnosing my problem. Surgery was promptly done and all in all I had a good experience. I would recommend Dr. Grieder.

September 2nd, 2012

Excellent result.

December 31st, 2011

my doctors visit

I have never had any problems when I go to see Dr Greider he is very friendly and listen to everything I have to say and is very through when explaining what needs to be done to fix the problem. The office visits have aiways been in a timely manner and the staff has always treated me great they always are smiling and very friendly

November 8th, 2011

Never again

I don't know who these people are that give him a strong rating, but he treated me very poorly. My mother was furious at our visit. He subjected me to Physical pain during exam only to make me feel as though I was a liar. He was rude and closed minded. No one should be treated like this. I'm seeking help elsewhere. Patients beware, that's all I can say.

September 26th, 2011

smart, caring doctor

Dr Greider is the smartest doctor who I have ever been to-- he was able to diagnose something that an internist missed-- I respect him and would recommend him to anyone