A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Grieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Grieder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grieder graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Grieder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arthur Grieder MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Grieder practice?
- Dr. Thomas Grieder has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Grieder practices Psychiatry near Commerce, CA.