Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Grogan Jr
Dr. Thomas Grogan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Santa Monica, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Grogan is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Grogan has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Grogan Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Grogan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Babak Samimi
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Walter Obrien
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Thomas Shery
Legal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.08 mi48