A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grotz is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grotz graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Grotz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Mem Hosp, San Francisco, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Grotz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Grotz practice?
- Dr. Robert Grotz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Grotz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.