A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Guarnieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Guarnieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Guarnieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarnieri graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guarnieri has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Guarnieri MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Guarnieri practice?
- Dr. Thomas Guarnieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Guarnieri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Towson, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Cardiologists.