A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gudewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gudewicz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gudewicz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudewicz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gudewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Gudewicz MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Gudewicz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gudewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gudewicz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.