A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Guhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Guhl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Guhl, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guhl graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Guhl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Guhl MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Guhl practice?
- Dr. Thomas Guhl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Guhl practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.