A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gumina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gumina is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumina graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gumina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Gumina MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Gumina practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gumina has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gumina practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Primary Care Doctors and Broomall Internists.