A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gunning, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunning graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gunning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center Dallas
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gunning MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Gunning practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gunning has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gunning practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.