A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gutheil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutheil
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gutheil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gutheil, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutheil graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gutheil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gordon Gutheil MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Gutheil practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gutheil has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gutheil practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Psychiatrists.