A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gutheil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gutheil, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutheil graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gutheil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gordon Gutheil MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Gutheil practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gutheil has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gutheil practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Psychiatrists.