A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gutmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gutmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gutmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutmann graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gutmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Gutmann MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Gutmann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gutmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gutmann practices Internal Medicine near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Alton Internists.