A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Guy, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Guy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Sloane Guy MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Guy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Guy has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Guy practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.