A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Guy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Sloane Guy MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Guy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Guy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Guy practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.