A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Guy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Sloane Guy MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Guy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Guy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Guy practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.