A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cabell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cabell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Cabell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Cabell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cabell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cabell practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.