A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Carter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Carter, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Providence Little Coof Mary
- Cedars Sinai Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Carter MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Carter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Carter practices Hematology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Hematologists.