A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cawthon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cawthon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cawthon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawthon graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cawthon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hilton Cawthon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Cawthon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cawthon has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cawthon practices Otolaryngology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Otolaryngologists.