Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cawthon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cawthon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cawthon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cawthon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cawthon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawthon graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cawthon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hilton Cawthon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Cawthon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cawthon has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cawthon practices Otolaryngology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Otolaryngologists.