Dr. Thomas Cawthon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Cawthon?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Cawthon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016

Dr. Cawthon is an exceptional Otholaryngologist

Dr. Cawthon has performed many ENT surgeries on my family and we have always been very pleased. He is very kind and compassionate, especially to children and his concerned bed side manner is very genuine after surgery.

December 15th, 2015

patient for 20 plus

A great physician, a great man...his judgement is superior to all others, his work and ability is without equal by far...his caring and interest in his patient (s) is 100% real. If there is someone who has a medical condition requiring a physician, I hope the problem is of the area of Dr. Cawthon,s specialty.

March 10th, 2015

The Best

Dr. Cawthen first excellently treated me in 1978. Over the years, I've lived in other cities and have been seen by other ENT doctors. These doctors have been good in their own right, yet not one of them exceeds the competence, conscientiousness, and courteousness of Dr. Cawthen. In fact, I am going to return to Montgomery, Alabama soon to see Dr. Cawthen regarding sinuplasty. He has my complete confidence.

February 15th, 2014

Love Dr. Cawthon!

You can search but you won't find a better ENT! Love this man!

October 12th, 2012

The Best Doctor Ever!

I've been seeing Dr. Thomas Cawthon since I was 12 years old, I was actually one of his first patients! I loved him as a child and I love him even more now and I'm 50 years old! He's also my 2 daughters and my grandkids doctor! Let's just say, he's so good that we've kept him and continue to keep him in our family! He was also my mothers doctor until she passed away, and my sisters and their children and grandchildren also rely on Dr. Cawthon. He's now our ENT doctor of 4 generations now and we all love, trust and count on him! He's a real life "Marcus Welby, MD" (except an ENT) or atleast as close to one as their ever will be! You'll never find another doctor that's more caring, compassionate and loving, nor with a better bed side manner than Dr. Cawthon! He's not just the best doctor ever, he's family! We love our Dr. Cawthon!!!!! R.D.F

March 14th, 2012

Great Dr.

My oldest daughter has been going to Dr. Cawthon's for the last 24 years. If there was anything negative about him we havent found it.

February 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Cawthon for over 15 years and he has seen 3 of my 6 children. I would trust his opinion and judgement with anything. He gives me a high level of comfort with his professionalism. He has become a great friend through my years of knowing him. I would highly recommend him.

August 25th, 2010

Great doctor!

Dr. Cawthon is one of the most caring and knowledgable physicians in town.

August 18th, 2009

A great doctor that helped relieve many years of problems for me. He gets an A+ rating from me. Speaking to many locals they will say the same. Not to mention one of my other doctors saying they have always looked up to Dr. Cawthon. He is highly recommended and thanked my me alone!

April 13th, 2009

Great ENT

What can I say... The man knows what he's talking about. He has been extremely helpful and accurate in diagnosing my problems. I have struggled with allergies and sleeping problems all my life, and after visiting him I have felt tons better. The fact that he's a nice man and seems to honestly care about you and what's going on in your life is just an added bonus. I don't know if he writes it in his charts or what, but he always remembers specific details about me despite having many patients. Overall, an excellent experience.

August 11th, 2008

Dr. Cawthon is great....

He makes you aware of everything he is going to do and doesn't do anything unless it is warranted.

September 17th, 2017