A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fairchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fairchild is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fairchild, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairchild graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fairchild has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Fairchild MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Fairchild practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fairchild has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Fairchild practices Otolaryngology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Otolaryngologists.