Dr. Thomas Fairchild Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Fairchild?

All around awesome

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Dr. Fairchild was recommended to us for the specific parathyroid procedure we were having. He did not disappoint!! He was VERY knowlegable , everything took place exactly how he said it would - he took the time to explain EVERYTHING - we didn't feel rushed with him. Awesome bedside manner and a GREAT sense of humor during a tense time!!

Good doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2016

This was some years back but I want to write a review anyway. I had an ear I suffered with and had surgery on twice with no results before I went to see dr Fairchild. He did surgery on it and I haven't had any trouble since. So I highly recommend him.

Appointment today

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr Fairchild introduced himself and listened to my symptoms. He did a quick physical exam and an equally quick, yet accurate, diagnosis. He then discussed why he did not recommend surgery, what I should monitor, what the next step would be, and when I should return for a follow up appointment. I thought he was very professional, competent, and efficient, while taking the time needed to adequately explain his care. I feel very satisfied with the care I received.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Do not trust this doctor. All he wants is money. Horrible treatment

Worst Experience in a doctor's office

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Let me set the stage. I was sent to the ER by my family physician for the ringing in my ears, since he wanted to ensure all tests were run. The ER in turn sent me to see a doctor in this office. I was unfortunately assigned to Dr. Fairchild. I entered the room, gave him the quickest example of the issues I was having, almost couldn't tell him the symptoms before he was interrupting me with a his opinion. He then proceeded to look at my throat, ears and nose. Now we are 4 minutes into the visit...I was trying to ask questions in relation to what I was taking, and he immediately said that had nothing to do with it, go set up an appointment with the balance team. Came back to see him again, since it was booked out 2 weeks to discuss my medication I was currently taking and if that could potentially be the cause. He basically stated that I was a hypochondriac and he was not going to prescribe me any medication, which was fine, since I wasn't asking to be prescribed anything...I was asking if the medication that the hospital and my personal doctor put me on could be a contributor to the ringing. He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever gone to see. I was rushed in and out, treated like I had a problem, unrelated to why I came and made to feel like an idiot and that I was wasting his time.

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

YOU ARE A GOD SEND ANGEL. I FELT VERY REASSURED IN YOUR HAND. THANK YOU FOR A SUCCESSFUL THYROIDECTOMY.

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Best Doc Ever! Saved my life, a couple times. He is worth the wait!

Posted on June 12th, 2013

This man was the biggest jerk I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. I took my daughter to him. He looked in her throat and told me her tonsils weren't swollen at all and then started discussing surgery. When I told him I didn't want surgery he WALKED out of the room while I was talking. Very dismissive and not a nice guy

Never Again

Posted on May 29th, 2013

I felt very rushed. They barely spent two minutes with me and almost completely ignored me. They barely gave me any information at all. I'm going to have to do my own research to get my questions answered. I left ticked off that I had taken my kids out of school and wasted the gas and money to travel. I will NEVER go back to the office and will not refer him to anyone. Wait until a GOOD ENT at Riley Hospital opens up if you need help for your child

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Great Physician, but great physicians usually are very busy. Dr. Fairchild will help you find solutions quickly and get you out quick because he is seeing patients non stop with a successful rate of happier healthier patients. Personally I don't go their to hang out with my doctor. I like knowing he is smart and doesn't need to keep me in the room long to help me. This just means he is sufficient and quick at his trade making him skilled.

Good Doc short on bedside manner

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr. Fairchild is undoubtedly a good physician and has a lot of experience. I waited 40 minutes before being ushered in by a nurse that barely spoke to me. She threw my chart in a room and said Dr. would be in shortly. He rushed in, asked me what he could do for me, fired short quick questions and hardly gave me a chance to explain my problem before he diagnosed it and ran out of the room. He didn't show much (if any) caring - I felt like a 'number.' I don't know yet if he is right on the diagnosis but I won't be back. There are too many good doctors that spend appropriate time and show caring for their patients for me to tolerate this.

Posted on July 9th, 2009

It was like a drive by appt - I was asked questions as I walked into the room and hadn't even put my stuff down yet. Less than 5 mins later we were finished with no more than the Dr. looking up my sons nose - I could have done that at home and I still know more about my sons condition than him. We waited 2 months for that appt and no help was offered. When I had a question for clarification as he was ready to walk me out he just repeated himself without adding any new information. No attempt to clarify what he said. I was amazed I had to pay for that!