Learn more about Dr. Thomas Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Graham, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Graham has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hild Graham MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Graham practice?
- Dr. Thomas Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Graham practices Neurology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Neurologists.