A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Greer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Greer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hastings Greer MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Greer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Greer practices Internal Medicine near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Internists.