A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gulick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gulick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gulick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Gulick MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Gulick practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gulick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gulick practices Urology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Urologists.