A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hawk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hawk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hawk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawk graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hawk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harold Hawk MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Hawk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hawk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hawk practices Surgery near Athens, GA.
See Athens Surgeons.