Learn more about Dr. Thomas Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Herzog is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Herzog, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harry Herzog MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Neuropathology, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Thomas Herzog has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Herzog practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Neuropathology, and Sports Medicine near Ogdensburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Maitland, FL.
See Ogdensburg Surgeons, Ogdensburg Orthopedic Surgeons, Ogdensburg Pathologists, and Ogdensburg Sports Medicine Doctors.