A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Herzog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Herzog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Herzog, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harry Herzog MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Thomas Herzog has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Herzog practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ogdensburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL.
See Ogdensburg Surgeons.