A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Herzog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herzog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Herzog, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harry Herzog MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Thomas Herzog has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Herzog practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ogdensburg, NY.
See Ogdensburg Orthopedic Surgeons.