A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hicks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hicks, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Hicks has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Hicks FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hicks has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hicks practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.