A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hollis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollis
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hollis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollis graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hollis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Park Medical Center
- Advance Care Hospital Of Hot Springs
- Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Hollis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Hollis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hollis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hollis practices Family Medicine near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Family Physicians.