Dr. Thomas Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Howard?

Very knowledgeable

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr Howard was very thorough with my daughters examination. We live 5 hours away from Birmingham, AL but drive to get great care and doctors who are highly trained. My daughter had elevated IgA labs and we were referred to Dr Howard for a Hematology work up. Dr Howard spent a great deal of time with us going thru everything. The staff was all very friendly. It is so nice to have physicians & their staff treat you like you are their only patient. Highly recommend Dr Howard.

MY childs Dr for 12 years

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

I love Dr Howard he is a tool in gods hands he saved my childs life we did not know what was wrong with my child and after we got to B-ham he was beside our bed by the time we went to bed he explained to us what he thought was going on and what the illness was and he did not beat around the bush all i can say is I LOVE HIM AND I OWE HIM EVERYTHING AND IF HE EVER NEEDS ANYTHING I AM HERE AND SO IS MY FAMILY

Posted on April 25th, 2016