A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hsu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hsueh Shan Hsu MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hsu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hsu practices Urology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clara, CA and Chino, CA.
See Stanford Urologists.